Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
Haloramics DA Group Vote_lcapHaloramics DA Group Voting_barHaloramics DA Group Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
Haloramics DA Group Vote_lcapHaloramics DA Group Voting_barHaloramics DA Group Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

Haloramics DA Group

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

Haloramics DA Group Empty
PostSubject: Haloramics DA Group   Haloramics DA Group Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:22 am

I just learned about the groups on deviantART, and i think we should make one. right now we've got the Da account, but a group would allow everyone to also get the 'attention' to their own profile, and artwork doesn't have to be uploaded twice.
(i think)

i don't know much about these groups yet, and i'm still trying it out right now (have to await approval from DA when you make one), but it seems like a more usefull haloramics Da account.

here's an example of a new group, almost unedited:
http://halomedia-commons.deviantart.com/

and an active group:
http://digital-artists.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics DA Group   Haloramics DA Group Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:58 pm

sounds good and looks interesting.
im the same as you at the moment,i dont know anything about how it works.
Smile
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics DA Group   Haloramics DA Group Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:34 pm

the group's approved.
uploading works better, but still takes pretty long.
so far i've uploaded about the half of my work. you guys can add your own if you accept the invite. if you don't feel like uploading everything i recommend picking your best Smile
here's the link:

http://haloramics-group.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics DA Group   Haloramics DA Group Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:40 pm

sweet,is there no way of linking our folders?
if not i will start when i get a moment free.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics DA Group   Haloramics DA Group Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:43 am

I'll probably pick about a dozen of my best panos to upload, then any new ones. 200 is a lot to re-upload. It would be best to just link to our galleries, if that's possible.
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics DA Group   Haloramics DA Group Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:09 am

yeah, one of the main points for creating this group was not having to re-upload ecerything. you still don't, but you still have to submit everything one by one. i'll try and see or there's a faster way, and i'll link our gallerys to it.
Back to top Go down
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics DA Group   Haloramics DA Group Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:14 am

the only way i could find was to reupload. where's the way you found?
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics DA Group   Haloramics DA Group Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:49 pm

did you find a way?did you request for my photo?if you did then that could be quicker.was it easy to request?

ok enough questions. Razz

the haloramics pic is nice and the wowsome.
Smile
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics DA Group   Haloramics DA Group Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:18 pm

i didn't find a way to export your whole gallery or folder(s)
ypu can go to the gallery, click on 'submit to this gallery' > 'Contribute an Excisting Deviation...' and pick one from your gallery.

like that it won't re-upload, but you still have to submit them one by one.

if this is different for you guys, tell me Smile

and @silent:
i requested that one to show in featured.
Back to top Go down
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics DA Group   Haloramics DA Group Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:33 pm

yeah, i found that way, but it submits to the featured folder. how did you make a folder for your own work?
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics DA Group   Haloramics DA Group Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:04 am

that's okay, i'll organise it if it ends up in the wrong folder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics DA Group   Haloramics DA Group Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haloramics DA Group
Page 1 of 1