Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
Okay... This site needs to be revamped. Vote_lcapOkay... This site needs to be revamped. Voting_barOkay... This site needs to be revamped. Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
Okay... This site needs to be revamped. Vote_lcapOkay... This site needs to be revamped. Voting_barOkay... This site needs to be revamped. Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

Okay... This site needs to be revamped.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
clOaKdOoD
Journeyman

Okay... This site needs to be revamped. Empty
PostSubject: Okay... This site needs to be revamped.   Okay... This site needs to be revamped. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:35 pm

Is it just me, or does this site look... messy?
First of all, the banner at the top of the page needs more work, especially with the HALORAMICS text and the screenshots... I think it would be cool to have all our panoramas scaled down and fit inside that box, and the border needs fixing... desperatly.
Also, it would be great to have the forum look cleaner, as in the images for "New replies" and "hot topics" that actually look unique and do not stretch the page at all. Also, a new theme would be neat and not have seem so blocky or dark.
I have read something about us getting a spotlight or something... and if you really want it to make good, we have to have a good website that looks nice.
Thank you for your consideration.
-clOaKdOoD
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Okay... This site needs to be revamped.   Okay... This site needs to be revamped. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:29 am

we don't have very much active members and getting a professional website up is quite expensive.

these guys also make pretty good stuff, but again, pretty expensive:
http://www.zibets.com/
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Okay... This site needs to be revamped.   Okay... This site needs to be revamped. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:04 pm

AmX and DUM4S5 have tried a few things to get this forum looking better.also we had a contest for a new banner type logo (here) but nobody came up with anything,maybe you could try.
Smile
Back to top Go down
clOaKdOoD
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: Okay... This site needs to be revamped.   Okay... This site needs to be revamped. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:26 pm

I would gladly help revamp this site... We do need professionals to do it for us. Just find someone who can help.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Okay... This site needs to be revamped.   Okay... This site needs to be revamped. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:15 pm

While I agree, it is important to remember that we have about 5 active members.

I would like to see us have a larger dedicated fan base before we start re-vamping the site.

PS
Is it just me or does AMX and Dumb4RSS3 never seem to be visibly active?
Back to top Go down
clOaKdOoD
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: Okay... This site needs to be revamped.   Okay... This site needs to be revamped. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:06 pm

It would be interesting if we could merge this site with Real7alk.com...
Contact them, they might be interested.
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Okay... This site needs to be revamped.   Okay... This site needs to be revamped. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:33 pm

I don't think we should have a merger.
Back to top Go down
clOaKdOoD
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: Okay... This site needs to be revamped.   Okay... This site needs to be revamped. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:14 pm

Whoever changed the site... it looks a ton better.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay... This site needs to be revamped.   Okay... This site needs to be revamped. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay... This site needs to be revamped.
Page 1 of 1