Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
We need to get a game going Vote_lcapWe need to get a game going Voting_barWe need to get a game going Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
We need to get a game going Vote_lcapWe need to get a game going Voting_barWe need to get a game going Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

We need to get a game going

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

We need to get a game going Empty
PostSubject: We need to get a game going   We need to get a game going Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:25 pm

I think it's about time that we all played some custom games and actually hear each other's voices. Now should be the best time because everyone's about to go back to school later this month, and most people will be too busy. I'm available to play any day before 7 PM PST (that's 3 AM GMT, I think) providing that my girlfriend doesn't come over. Mon, Tue, Thur, and Fri are almost always free. So let's all find a time and get together!
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: We need to get a game going   We need to get a game going Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:53 am

i have to go to school again starting today. but everyone can still add me: x 2900d4u x.
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: We need to get a game going   We need to get a game going Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:13 am

School started last month for me. That's why I haven't been on very often.
Back to top Go down
saysmoo
Legendary Adventurer
saysmoo

PostSubject: Re: We need to get a game going   We need to get a game going Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:51 pm

woo decadence added me. but im already at school and I didnt bring my xbox. i know, it was a stupid thing to leave at home. eventually it will be up here and we will get games together.
Back to top Go down
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

PostSubject: Re: We need to get a game going   We need to get a game going Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:41 pm

damn. i guess the timing's already bad for most people
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: We need to get a game going   We need to get a game going Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:27 pm

is everybody getting ODST?
might be the best time,new maps and FIREFIGHT.
13 days left.
Smile
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: We need to get a game going   We need to get a game going Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:33 pm

silent mb wrote:
13 days left.
Smile

DUH!

Razz
Back to top Go down
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

PostSubject: Re: We need to get a game going   We need to get a game going Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:29 pm

silent mb wrote:
13 days left.
Smile

hopefully. i didn't get as much financial aid as i wanted, so i may need to save everything for school and wait until Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need to get a game going   We need to get a game going Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need to get a game going
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Open Area :: Open Forum-
Jump to: