Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 2 Vote_lcapDecadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 2 Voting_barDecadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 2 Vote_lcapDecadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 2 Voting_barDecadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)

Go down 
+5
silent mb
Doc152
Knight Kninja
2good4u2
Decadence Night
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:18 pm

lol at the jump.
nice tut,still this must take a while to do.might give it a go soon.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:16 pm

i might write an official tutorial and ask amx to post it in the articles section some day.
Back to top Go down
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:50 am

added two more tonight. not my best timelapse, but it was a proud moment. that guy was splatter my team all over the place
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:00 pm

Decadence Night wrote:
not my best timelapse
thats a perfect timelapse,you can follow the action all the way.i like it a lot.

i really like the silhouette of the guy in front of the explosion.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:06 pm

silent mb wrote:
Decadence Night wrote:
not my best timelapse
thats a perfect timelapse,you can follow the action all the way.i like it a lot.

yeah, the form is good, but it doesn't really "pop" like my other ones.
Back to top Go down
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:33 pm

sorry for another double post.

3 more today. now, this is a timelapse i can be proud of.
http://decadencenight.deviantart.com/art/Time-Lapse-Hangtime-137898532

and 2 with aerial angles. my first time doing it.
http://decadencenight.deviantart.com/art/Ramming-Speed-137897957
http://decadencenight.deviantart.com/art/Bloody-Tuesday-137898208

and I've suddenly realized why I don't get better at Halo 3. I play a decent 12 minute match, then spend an hour and a half making panoramas
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:17 pm

i like the full tilt type pano's(i dont know what they are called)it give a very different perspective.
how did you get so many sparks on "bloody tuesday" cool.
i love the view on "hangtime"you can still see the arch of flight from above.
very unique.
i sometimes do the opposite,2-3 hours of team based gameplay with cool explosions epic kills then forget to take any pictures the next day. Razz
Back to top Go down
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:40 pm

silent mb wrote:

how did you get so many sparks on "bloody tuesday" cool.

full blast of a shotgun with no shields. that's my best guess.
Back to top Go down
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:15 pm

Holy shit on a shit-sandwich, I just had one of the best games of my life. We lost by 3 points, but I was kicking ass and taking names.

Carnage Report

Naturally, I took some panos of the action. I decided to go with a theme for this update. I call it, "Actions Speak Louder Than Recon." Basically, having recon doesn't make you a badass, it just makes it look worse when you get your ass kicked.

For instance:

Recon is not laser proof
Recon is not shotgun proof
Recon is not plasma proof
and Recon is not hijack proof

and I made 2 others just for good measure.
Disintegrated
Only Two

Here's some footage of 3 of the panos:

and 1 that I couldn't get a good angle on

Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:26 pm

I always find that Avalanche leads to bland colors. But you managed to figure out a way around it!

Nice ones man!
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:54 am

Decadence Night wrote:
" Basically, having recon doesn't make you a badass, it just makes it look worse when you get your ass kicked.
lol,that was a good game for you but not the recon dude.top killer on your team too.
i like the hornet vid,i didn't think it was working at first.
i really like "not hijack proof" it seems like he doesn't even know your there.
the explosion on "Disintegrated" looks really cool too.
Inqognito wrote:
I always find that Avalanche leads to bland colors. But you managed to figure out a way around it!
yeah,the colours are wowesome on these.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:36 pm

there were at least 3 different guys with recon. they all sucked, except for their kills leader. that's why I'm not going to use the recon helmet when i get it. I don't want to be mistaken for these guys. I'm just going to use the chest piece. my EVA is wearing out.

oh, and he knew i was there. he tried to splatter me, but i did what you should do when someone tries to splatter you. i backed up as far as a could towards the wall, jumped, he hit the wall, and i got him.

and about the bland colors on Avalanche, I've never found that at all. I've always loved the subtle, icy blue tones. And with just a little adjustment on the color curves, you can get a "Snowblinded" look in the background, or a beautiful evening look. I've always been fascinated with lighting. How a simple adjustment can change the feeling of a piece altogether.
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:27 pm

a lot of people wear recon now. i still wear full recon because i just like it best. recon with MARK V or rough helmet also looks great though.
Back to top Go down
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:43 am

those of you watching my dA should have noticed that I posted a ton of firefight panoramas tonight. check em out and tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:32 pm

i wonder if the hunter took any damage from his buddy?
"Watch Your Head" is wowesome,reminds me of 29004u's banshee one.
"The Bigger They Are" is a head flipper,the jackel was just in the way lol.cool shot.
i like the "Through the Fire" for the sniper shot,follow the shot.
nice shots.Smile
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:52 pm

on cooliris i can see more that i dont notice on DA,on "mowed down" you have the elevator and a phantom that i didn't really notice before.your pics are so big that you have to scroll.lol.
i really like arching lasers for some reason,gives it something different.
i love the grunts in the background just looking to see if you survive.
thats a cool pano.
i didn't notice the curve on the hog either,or is it just fat.lol.i like the motion on the wheels too.
the grunts didn't stand a chance on killionare.
mowed down should have been one of your wowesome timelapse shots and filled the background with grunts.
cool captures.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:15 pm

silent mb wrote:

mowed down should have been one of your wowesome timelapse shots and filled the background with grunts.
Smile
unfortunately, it's very difficult to do time lapse shots in ODST, because you can't rewind. I like to go through the action 4 or 5 times so I can get an idea of where to take the shots. If I wanted to do a time lapse in firefight, I'd have to shoot from the hip and do it without any real planning, or run through 40 minutes of footage over and over. It's doable, but not practically.

thanks though. I always love hearing your feedback
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:40 pm

You have some really nice angles.
Back to top Go down
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:56 pm

2 new ones. I'm particularly proud of the 2nd one.

Blow the Bridge

Let 'em Burn
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:58 am

i really like these. fire in the dark looks nice Smile
ah, i love the smell of burning jackalls in the morning...
Back to top Go down
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:11 am

3 more already. bored and can't sleep.

Eat This
Here Goes Nothing
Mmm... Crispy
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:58 am

nice contrast on "let em burn"i have yet to get that achievement.
i like the curve on "eat this" and the buildings in the background.
nice VISR shots too,are you the first or did 2good do one?
"blow the bridge" is epic and probably the biggest panoramic explosion.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:29 pm

i'm pretty sure 2good did some. they're really easy though. just pick a dark level and they'll turn out beautifully
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:50 pm

i did one without the edges
Back to top Go down
Decadence Night
Legendary Adventurer
Decadence Night

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:44 pm

got another one.

Friendly Fire 2

Hunter hit him square in the back. Took his ass out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)   Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decadence Night - Collection (updated Jan 22)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next