Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TutorialsTutorials  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
silent mb (468)
Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account! Vote_lcapHaloramics now has a DeviantArt account! Voting_barHaloramics now has a DeviantArt account! Vote_rcap 
Inkognito (465)
Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account! Vote_lcapHaloramics now has a DeviantArt account! Voting_barHaloramics now has a DeviantArt account! Vote_rcap 
2good4u2 (266)
DUM4S5 (214)
Decadence Night (165)
AmX15 (148)
Rickder 6 (124)
saysmoo (115)
Doc152 (115)
Knight Kninja (85)
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 149 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account!

Go down 
+3
AmX15
Knight Kninja
DUM4S5
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DUM4S5
Admin
DUM4S5

Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account! Empty
PostSubject: Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account!   Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:07 pm

DeviantArt, for those of you who don’t know, is a website where people can share all kinds of artwork. You may have noticed that a few of our members here already have accounts and post their Panoramas on there. Well, we are proud to announce that we have created a DeviantArt account for Haloramics! You can visit it here.

Over the course of the next couple weeks, a couple of members – silent mb and Knight Kninja will be updating it with information, journals (journals are a lot like the forum updates like this one, only they show up on your DeviantArt profile), and all of your images! If anyone else has any knowledge of DeviantArt, your help would be greatly appreciated.

Now, DeviantArt has a gallery feature which is basically the place where you can find all of the artwork uploaded by each specific person. In the gallery, you are able to create folders to separate and organize your separate artworks. This is how you will be credited (along with your name in the description of the piece when it is posted.). Each member who submits artwork (remember, not just any artwork, this is strictly your halo pieces. Create your own account to upload anything else) will get a folder labeled with their name on it. For an example, see Knight Kninja’s folder in the gallery here. (Knight Kninja is known as ~Kumbric on DeviantArt.)

And finally… The moment you have been waiting for…. How do you submit? We will have a long-term thread up for it shortly, and you can visit it (it will be stickied, so it won’t be hard to find) and fill out a short submission template. It will look something like this:

Title of Piece:

Direct Link to Piece: (this should be a link directly to a photobucket /flickr/deviantart/etc. file. Be sure that it is downloadable at maximum quality and size.)

Artist’s Comments: (describe your inspiration for the piece, a story behind it, the tools used, whatever you want, or simply leave it blank.)

Profile you would like to be linked to: (This should be a url to your photobucket/flickr/deviantart/etc. profile so that we can credit you for your work. You could also simply have it link to your profile here.)

Do you consent to having your artwork posted – with full credit to you? (The correct answer is yes.)

Please only submit your best work and remember if you are caught stealing someone else's work, i will make you regret it >:]
Back to top Go down
Knight Kninja
Adventurer
Knight Kninja

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account!   Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:00 pm

oops, the links are all not working for some reason...

and submit here guys!

sorry about the broken links, i thought that it would work.. i must have screwed up something
Back to top Go down
AmX15
Admin
AmX15

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account!   Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:06 pm

Fixed the link.
Back to top Go down
Knight Kninja
Adventurer
Knight Kninja

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account!   Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:19 pm

shoot theres alot more than just that though.. il PM you the links
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account!   Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:28 pm

Very nice. Maybe more people will join now.
Back to top Go down
Knight Kninja
Adventurer
Knight Kninja

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account!   Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:33 pm

we need you guys to submit your art. i mean i know that you will be ok with it, but we still need you to do the little form thing
Back to top Go down
Inkognito
Map Reviewer
Inkognito

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account!   Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:40 pm

Oh you mean on this thread?
Back to top Go down
Knight Kninja
Adventurer
Knight Kninja

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account!   Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:45 pm

im pretty sure.. it doesnt matter we'll load it on from wherever you post it lol
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account!   Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:12 pm

Can i also just submit a link to my DA gallery and you take them from there?
http://2900d4u.deviantart.com/gallery/#Panoramas
it's easier than a bunch of different imageshack links.
Back to top Go down
Knight Kninja
Adventurer
Knight Kninja

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account!   Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:58 pm

good point, feel free to do that guys
Back to top Go down
2good4u2
Legendary Adventurer
2good4u2

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account!   Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:26 pm

Will you upload all of them or do we have a limit?
Back to top Go down
Knight Kninja
Adventurer
Knight Kninja

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account!   Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:47 pm

there is no limit, i took a break in uploading them. like i said we have to take our time with this cause its a huge job lol
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account!   Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:59 pm

Knight Kninja wrote:
there is no limit, i took a break in uploading them. like i said we have to take our time with this cause its a huge job lol
I've been busy lately so i will be uploading my stuff tomorrow and anybody else's that gives us permission.
you doing a good job,2good4u2 has a lot of haloramics.

if anybody wants us to put their pano's up on DA,you can just leave your name here and we will get them from your collection on here.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Knight Kninja
Adventurer
Knight Kninja

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account!   Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:04 pm

hey silent, since im already started on 2good's, il finish those, and you take the next person k?
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account!   Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:31 am

Knight Kninja wrote:
hey silent, since im already started on 2good's, il finish those, and you take the next person k?
sure.i done mine.Smile
anybody else?
Back to top Go down
saysmoo
Legendary Adventurer
saysmoo

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account!   Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:10 pm

Im up for grabs, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Knight Kninja
Adventurer
Knight Kninja

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account!   Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:16 pm

cool could you link us to your gallery of panos?
Back to top Go down
silent mb
Contest Winner
silent mb

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account!   Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:39 pm

saysmoo wrote:
Im up for grabs, I guess.
they are up. Smile here
anybody else?
Back to top Go down
Knight Kninja
Adventurer
Knight Kninja

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account!   Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:23 pm

gah im really sorry 2good, i have been really busy im going to try to do some today..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account!   Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haloramics now has a DeviantArt account!
Page 1 of 1